The Resource Library, located in the Sigur Center’s office suite in the Elliott School, is open to GW students, faculty and staff as well as K-12 educators in the DC area. The library serves as an easily accessible resource for books, periodicals, and films on East Asia.
To view our book and film collection, click HERE
- K-12 educators and GW faculty, staff and students are eligible to borrow books, films, and periodicals from the library.
- K-12 educators, GW faculty, staff, and students may borrow books and periodicals for three weeks at a time. Films may be borrowed for one week at a time.
- Materials must be picked up from the Sigur Center office, but in special circumstances may be mailed. Our address is: 1957 E St., NW, Suite 503, Washington, DC 20052
- Materials can be returned in person or via insured mail. The Sigur Center does not provide postage. It is the borrower’s responsibility to return items by the due date.
- The Sigur Center reserves the right to charge late fees for materials not returned in a timely fashion, as well as a full replacement fee for materials lost.